For those who's children are born in Fall Months (September, October, November)

My mom brought up the fact that we should start thinking about our son's b-day and what type of party we want to do so we can reserve, well His B-day is in November. He will be one years old.

What did you moms do for your one year olds 1st b-day during that time of the year?

I only ask because it would be indoors.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had his party at my mom's house. One year birthdays are only special for the parents. I guarentee your kid won't rememeber it so don't go all out for it.

SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• We also did the party at my parents, with cousins and her other grandparents there too. It was a lot of fun and made for great pictures.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 7:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My daughters is in Feb and it was still very cold here in az the day of her party but... we had a party at her grandmas house....had the sliding door open so people could be inside as well as outside if they liked. we had the grill and everything out back too... it was nice. my bday is in november and we always had inside partys...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• haha i always start planning my childs birthday 6 months in advance lol we had her a clown come to her first party he stayed like hour and a half the kids had fun and she was not scared or anything
    Anonymous

• His first birthday we had in my ex's back yard. I believe we had all 3 of our son's 1st birthdays at home regardless of the month.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• anon what the HELL does your answer have to do with ANYTHING she asked? you just threw out random facts.
    Anonymous

• Whose children are .....not who's. An apostrophe shows ownership. Like "the store's sign was saying it was open."
    Anonymous

• Our middle sons birthday is in November, he'll be 6 this year. We just have a party at the house for him. we let the kids play out in the yard or in the toy room. We're going to do the same thing for his baby brother who will be a year old this November.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 8:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• my son is in September.. im planing a "big" party this year in my house . i always have my kids parties in the house or back yard . i dont think i can spend so much money to rent one of those halls or something.
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• We had a family get -together, and got a dd a princess cake
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 8:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2010