What drug would you....

I don't do drugs, don't feel the need. I do believe that the culture we live in today surpresses drugs (mainly marijuana) more on the fact that it is a mind altering substance, than on the fact that it can hurt you. My question is RHETORICAL-JUST GOOFING AROUND, no prudes answering please! If it wasn't illegal, and you absolutely knew you weren't going to die or get addicted...what drug would you trip on just once?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Original Poster Here....again no prudes answering! Please don't give me any crap about moms shouldn't take drugs, they should have their kids taken away blah blah blah....I already said this was a goofing around question....thanks!
    Anonymous

• My drug of choice is cocaine. I have been clean for over 2 years and would never do it again because of getting addicted cost and my child. However, if these werent factos i'd do it. I may also want to do shrooms or ecstasy.
    Anonymous

• I'm one of those prudes but I can answer without being annoying =)
    I think I might try X with hubby.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• morphine

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I would be too scared. I like being absolutely clear-minded. I hate to even take pain pills. I would rather justwait until it goes away by itself. Even after having an impacted wisdom tooth removed...stitches,etc. No pills for me. No funny cigarettes, nuttn' .
    Anonymous

• If I didn't have kids, LSD. That shit was fun.
    Anonymous

• If I didn't have to worry about kids, cops, or dying.. I would definitely go back to crystal meth.. I loved smoking pot too, but it started to give me panic attacks, so I don't think I'd do that one again. But I really liked meth... And don't worry... I'm clean and sober now and have been for a while and plan on staying that way. :)
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• OP here: I really shouldnt have posted this. So sorry ladies :)
    Anonymous

• That is a hard one. I have done almost every drug that I would ever do. including: Weed, meth (i hated it), shrooms (not for me either), and x (thinks everyone should try it at least once). So i guess if I would have to choose It would probably be acid. I would never touch heroin, cocaine, special k, or PCP.
    Anonymous

• My drug of choice has always been cocaine! Lots of energy, no need to eat, and a size 6! Plus, I actually got things done with I was high, now that I'm clean, I feel useless. I have Fibromyalgia and BPD, so I'm always in pain and depressed... Coke numbed all that!
    Anonymous