spin off of an earlier dino question. what about unicorns?

do you believe in unicorns..i do....but i believe what the bible says about them being the uncatchable creature. some have claimed to seem them but in remote mountains and deep in rain forests.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• PP - messed up billy goats? ROFL! Trying to picture what you are describing...

OP, I'm not convinced that the Bible clearly refers to a unicorn. Maybe it's a vague reference and that is one possible interpretation, like the vehemoth possibly being some sort of dinosaur. Unicorns are cool, though. It would be neat to see one if they were real.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• ?????????where does the Bible say that???? just wondering
    Anonymous

• I think they were just mistaken goats or deer.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I've seen a rhino before, at lots of zoos.
    Anonymous

• I do believe in Unicorns. Although I don't believe they are actually in the bible - I think that is a misinterpretation. Unicorns are less physical in nature and more of a "spiritual" being - like fairies or trolls.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• They weren't seeing unicorns! They were probably seeing messed up billy goats. There is no such thing as unicorns. I know it's Friday, but you've had way to much to drink! Go sleep it off and when you come back tommorrow you will see how silly you got in the question and answer section at CM.
    Anonymous

• I thought they were from some kind of whale with a singly horn/tusk on it's head and they simply found the bones and made assumptions???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I think that there was only one on the Ark with Noach

Answer by rkoloms at 4:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2010