Embarrassed him to death!

Earlier this evening I was with my 17 y/o son at the grocery store about to checkout, he was standing next to me and I went to grab my purse from the cart and it accidentally swung right in my son's privates not really hard, but It caused him to go to his knees to catch his breathe.

I apologizes immediately and felt terrible, but my son look like he was so embarrassed and said he didn't want to talk about it.

Did I scar my son forever? I must be the first mom in history to hit her own son in the privates, I'm terrible :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• Awww bless his heart! How old is he? He will forget it someday :)
    Anonymous

• You know you can actually fracture a penis? If he bends to the left or the right now it could be your fault. Mutilation of genitalia, not really funny.
    Anonymous

• Anon 37. Dont be mean and worry her. Trust me if you did fracture it he would have had no choice but to let you know!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• LOL...his penis isn't broken...he wouldnt have stood back up if it was,lol.
    It happens..it was an accident. Probably wasn't the first time he's been hurt in that area and probably won't be the last. He'll survive and he will get past the embaressment. As long as you didn't make a big scene about it,he won't be scarred for life. You didn't did you..make a big scene? lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• This poster is a troll, She also "embarrassed to death" the same kid the other day and she is also the I tap my husbands sack lady.

Stop posting this crap.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Fracture a penis? The penis is not a bone, how can you fracture it? It's a muscle.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 8:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• @cristinaberger: You actually can fracture one. But, this crazy women is lying.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Along the lines of a fracture, I have heard it can have a broken blood vessl, but also that it is rare, but actually breaking it? Never heard of that one. And OP, wether you are troll or not, your son will survive, teenagers embarass easily, but get over it just as fast.
    Anonymous

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• How do you know this is the same lady? Its an anon question.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2010