could it be time to call it qui. ts let him go? lack of good sex tmi

i have been dating this guy for nearly a year. w. e moved into gether 5 months after started dating. i have 3 kids, he has none. he doesnt like my kids. never wanted kids. i moved out last month. the last few months the sexx has been dry. more like we had been married for ages. no forplay or anything. just down to business he gets his and i have to help finish myself.he is 28 and i am 35. sex was never great. i just said it was due to his lack of experience but he hasnt learned anything i have tried to teach him. within the last month i have started looking elsewhere to fulfill my needs. i am not proud but i crave it. he loves me and i love him. every thing is good except the fact of sex and he doesnt like the kids. so should i let him know i am not happy and break up or should i continue as if all is well. and have my little flings on the side.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I didnt have to even read half to answer this. Your kids should come first! If he doesnt like them you should have dumped him LONG AGO.
    Anonymous

• YOU ARE A MOTHER YOUR KIDS SHOULD COME FIRST!!! DUMP HIM!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with the above answers
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Why would you want to stay with someone who doesn't like your children? And on top of that doesn't do it for you in bed. I think it's time to let him go. What is the love even based on?
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 8:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Leave him! He doesnt like your kids and your still with him?
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• If he didn't like my kids his butt would have been long ago. You are not married to him so you can see other men. I'd be out there finding a guy that is right for me and my kids. If he isn't into sex at 28 then it's not going to get better!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• im not sure exactly.
    Anonymous

• well thanks ladies. i agree. i have been looking around and hopefully i will find someone else if not oh well.
    Anonymous

• kick his butt to the curb. what happens if you get pregnant from mediocre sex with this dude that dont even like kids? need i say more
    Anonymous

• You love a guy who doesn't like your kids? And your whole concern here is about the sex being bad? I feel sorry for your kids.
    Anonymous