How many of you actually meet with mom you get to know on here? I havent yet but would love to

wondering if any one has meet any of the moms they talk to on here what was the meeting like did yall set it up does any one live near blytheville arkansas

butterfly876

Asked by butterfly876 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have one time....it didnt work out really.
    Chris127

Answer by Chris127 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I've met with several.. many of them from right here in my own town! I've also met with others from my area. :)
    Home_Interiors

Answer by Home_Interiors at 7:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have!! It started out us just making small talk on here, and then in Jan (of this year '08) our car died and she offered to take me to the store. After that we are always together. When our kids were in school we were together 3 or 4 times a week, plus doing a lot of chatting on line. Now with the kids out we still are chatting a lot, but we can't get together as much. We are the best of friends, and love to be around the other one and their family.
    Momsboys2

Answer by Momsboys2 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I havent met with anyone yet but I would love to meet alot of my cafemommies
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 8:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have only met one, but would love to meet more. The mom I met I don't get to see much cause our schedals are differant.
    buisymao3

Answer by buisymao3 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I've met up with a lot of moms from my group. I live in NYC! We meet for playdates. We also met up for a Girl's Night Out!!
    qt_pie

Answer by qt_pie at 9:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I've meet one mom! We have drinks one night and caught a movie another! We both loved it! My group on here is planning a scrapbook/margarita party this Sunday! I plan on meeting lots of moms there! Go for it...it's what this site is made for!
    StPattyMom

Answer by StPattyMom at 9:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have met quite a few...and they are really great ladies!! We all have something in common...and it's great to have real friends again!! ha ha GOODLUCK!!
    BayandMadsmom

Answer by BayandMadsmom at 10:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have met three I believe....one yeah I could care less for the other two are super nice. And one of them I have seen a few times.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have met quite a few. We have play dates and Mom's Night out every month.
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 9:13 AM on Jun. 19, 2008