Can you please recommend a carpet cleaner that dries quickly (eg takes no more than 5 or 6 hours or less to dry)??

My daughter has been peeing on my carpet, and add that to the sippy cup spills, etc, my carpets are getting nasty!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have a Hoover Agility and I love it! I've had it for several years. It dries within a couple of hours if I take the time to go over the carpet long enough that it has a chance to suck most of the water out.
    Anonymous

• I find some really good ones at my local Dollar Tree, if you don't have one of those in your neighborhood you can go to Wal-Mart, but I like to get mine for a buck! :-) I can't think of the name of all of them but they come in a spray can and if you are trying to remove urine smell or stain I suggest you get a can for pet stains, it worked for me when my daughter was going thru her I don't want to wear a diaper phase. Good luck to you!
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 9:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Machine or the foam stuff, OP?
    Anonymous

• OP

machine
    Anonymous

• I have found that the Rug Doctor you rent dries overnight. After you spray it, go over it and then just keep going over the area without using the water/solution. I have to be back to normal in the am! And this has been the best for us!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Spray with white vinegar, sprinkle with baking soda, spray again with vinegar. It will take around an hour to dry.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2010