Lactating during pregnancy and sex. TMI

I am 23ish weeks pregnant and found out that my boobs will already leak if squeezed. Now during foreplay I like my husband messing with them. For lack of better ways to put this>>>If my husband sucks on them, will I "run out" of the colustrum? Or does that say until baby feeds frequently and milk comes down? Is this also a good sign I will be able to produce enough milk this time? Last time didn't go so well and I am determined to make it work this time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When the baby comes there will be colostrum for the baby. If a woman is nursing a child when a baby is born the milk changes to colostrum for the baby. Just because your breasts are "leaking" that has nothing to do with your ability to breastfeed. To succeed at breastfeeding it is important to breastfeed in the first hour after birth and to not give any bottles, pacifiers, or formula. 

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I leaked during my 2nd pregnancy. There will still be colostrum for the baby. Unfortunately, my leaking didn't mean I had enough milk. I had some, but still ended up having to supplement.
    Anonymous

• NASTY !
    Anonymous

• I know, Nasty, right? Why do you think I'm ANON! It's not like my husband has a milk fetish. Actually I'm not telling him, so I get the action I want. I was just worried if little, by very little it could be used up. I want the baby to get at least that.

Gaill....its funny how boobs are sooo smart!
    Anonymous

• Don't worry, your boobs will keep producing it. My husband things it's GREAT to give 'em a squeeze and get the fluid out. In reality, what you have right now probably isn't even collostrum. If it's thin and mostly clear, then it's just a pre-milk that just means your boobies are getting ready. I'm at 26 weeks, and that's what mine are doing.

Just wait until you DO get milk in and he plays with them. That spray can get some good distance to it!
    Anonymous