What is a special way to tell everyone I'm having a boy/girl?

I found out what I'm having in a few weeks & I want to do something special to tell family & friends instead of just saying it's a boy/girl. Any ideas?

LexisMomma207

Asked by LexisMomma207 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would have a nice gathering at your home and decorate either pink or blue with all it's a girl stuff!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• girl ot boy, sorry! lol
    delilahsmom1177

• when my sister found out that she was having a girl she gave the grandparents and godparents each a pair of pink booties
    Anonymous

• i wrapped up a bunch of helium baloons in a big box, and when my family opened the box the ballons flew up in the air. i was having a boy so the baloons were blue and some said"its a boy"
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• With our next baby we're having a Gender Party. We will have my OB not tell us the gender but write it down and put it in an envelope which we will deliver to a baker. The baker will make either a blue or pink cake and cover it with white frosting and gender neutral decorations. At the party we will cut the cake and DH and I will find out the gender along with everyone else! I can't wait! LOL
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 4:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• My BIL and his wife put the babies name on a cake at the babyshower (no one knew it before then). You could do something like that except have the cake say its a boy or its a girl. Really simple but kinda fun!
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 5:10 AM on Jun. 5, 2010