Thinking of doing pampered chef parties, anyone have info on it?

We need more income, so i was wondering if anyone can give me any info on pampered chef parties? do you find people to do parties for you? how does the pay work?, you get a certain amount if you sell a certain amount?

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have not donepampered chef but other things like it. the problem is finding people to have parties. once you have your friends and family, then their friends and family you have to network like crazy and work really hard to find new people. not to discourage you but the economy is hard for that tyoe of business right now too. good luck if you do it tho.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Not sure how pampered chef works but a few years ago one of my neighbors was doing it and she told me she made a nice chunk of change doing it. Have you gone on the website for Pampered Chef? Maybe you can get some info that way. Good luck to you!
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 9:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• go to thier website?
    Anonymous

• I did it for 3 months and made between 200-300 hundred per show. I didn't work very hard and did it mostly for the free stuff.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 10:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• ugh...I checked it out...not interested. You will be pay a fee, market their product, invite others to join, blah blah blah...won't really make much money in the long run. the company earns but you won't. Your marketing their product and not getting paid for it basically.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I don't know all the details of Pampered Chefs plan, but my PC gal does really, really well,. She's been with them for 13 years and makes really good money. As with ANY direct sales/party plan company, you get out of it what you put into it. It is a business and it does take time to build up your client base, but there are wonderful benefits, like working on your own schedule and being paid for your efforts not just an hourly wage.

I've been with another party plan company, Gold Canyon (candles, wickless warmers, etc), for just about three years now and it's been a great fit for me. I definitely encourage you to figure out what types of products you love and check into those companies. For me, having it be a "consumable" product was also important. I wanted something that people would buy, use up, and then want to buy again.

Feel free to PM if you want to chat about home businesses or whatever! Good luck!
    justkima

Answer by justkima at 12:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I used to be a consultant starting in 2007 and lasted for a year. Unless you live in a great area where people are well off, don't get in to it. With this economy it's hard for people to justify the expense. They don't give you a great starter package, it's just enough but then you have to buy so many things to be able to show those things to people and in the long run you spend most of what you earn. It's GREAT if your plan is to do it to be able to buy more PC stuff but it stinks for trying to make any money.
    Anonymous

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This has been a great success for me and others. I've made some good money with Scentsy. It's also very safe (no flame, fire, soot, wicks, etc...) Happy to help with questions or details. Have a great night!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 11:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I work for Mia Bella Candles! I'm a distributor! I think there the best candles and home business, plus we have beauty and bath products! Check out my profile for more info! No quotas!
    Have a blessed day!
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2010