i just finished the "Note Book" for the first time...WOW!!....

i have caught it on tv and seem to always get the middle but not the beginning or end. i finally got to see the ending....it was amazing. and made me ball like a little baby...what movies touch you? make you laugh cry? or even scared?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love that movie...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I love Nicholas Sparks' books. I live in eastern NC and so many of the places in his books I know. My hometown was one of the locations in Nights in Rodanthe.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• "Rudy" (Based on a true story.)
    "Nights in Rodanthe"
    "Steel Magnolias"

Just a few I mentioned but there are other movies that I left out.
    Anonymous

• i also love love "a walk to remember" and "ever after" i am not really a chic flick chic....but those i like and never get tired of.
    Anonymous

• I cried when reading the Notebook and cried even more when I saw the movie. We all did---even my adult son. We left the theater with red puffy eyes. I love all his books. I bawled like a baby when reading "A Walk to Remember". I also cried a lot when watching "Terms of Endearment". And many others.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Oh---the movies that make me laugh are any Mel Brooks movie. Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles.
    Office Space,too. We have memorized lines form all of them. LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I keep meaning to watch The Notebook but I never seem to be in the mood. My brother gave me the DVD a long time ago, his girlfriend dumped him and left a bunch of her shit at his place and he gave me and my sisters a bunch of her stuff, and I just haven't gotten around to watching it. I don't get much time to watch chic flicks...I hang out with too many men, though I did enjoy steel magnolias, a walk to remember, ever after, and there's others but I just can't think of any titles right now.
    Anonymous

• Steel Magnolias made me cry, too. Each time I've watched it. Marley and Me did, too. A Walk to Remember did. Lots of movies make me cry at some point, not just because they are sad though. If something is really sweet it brings a few tears too my eyes, too.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• 'marley and me', 'titanic', and wall-e lol yes wall-e made me cry, two robots in love, one on the verge of dying from saving the humans, it's so sad
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 10:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I read the book & then watched the movie, they both made me cry. Other movies I love: Big Fish -Finding Neverland -Eyes Wide Shut -Life as a House -Monster -Walk the Line -Geisha -Ray -Amelia -Dragon Fly -Tuck Everlasting, Avatar, wall-e (lol on the last 2, cant help it!)

Nicholas Sparks has good books! I read "Dear John" it was pretty good. Havent seen the movie yet though..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 5, 2010