what is the best hotel to stay at in las vegas?

i really want to surprise my boyfreind with a 4 night getaway to las vegas just the 2 of us away from the kids. i want to know the best hotel anything romantic wise just some general ideas. and i also want to propose to him weve been together for 4 years and i know the man is supposed to but i want to do it. anyways let me know ur thoughts thanks ladies.

AlaSkAnMoMmYoF2

Asked by AlaSkAnMoMmYoF2 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• The Palms Casino Resort- From the world-famous Playboy Club and the exclusive nightclubs of Moon, Rain and ghOstbar, to the truly cutting-edge Pearl Concert Theater—home of the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards—the Palms is a hub for celebrities and those who party like celebs. And if you’re in the mood for something low-key, then join us at The Lounge or stop by the Island Bar for a few cocktails
    Anonymous

• I like the ceaser palace, mandlay bay,
    stacyana

Answer by stacyana at 10:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• so i dunno about the best as i havent been there is a LONG time, but when i went i stayed at the Mirage. and it was gorgeous. but everything there is gorgeous. the mirage is the one with the Volcano in from that does the lava every few minutes. most everything is right within walking distance on the strip, it had a huge casino. but like i said i havent been in years, but i know the Mirage is still one of the good hotels lol.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I've stayed at Cesar's Palace, Bellagio and Stardust.

Bellagio is #1 with me.
    Anonymous

• Want to add that if you go, check out the buffet at Paris. Delicious food!
    Anonymous