Apple Cider Vinegar

So my sister's sister in law said she drinks one ounce before every large meal, so ~3oz a day, and she has lost over 10lbs in one month. Doing no exercise, or even trying to do anything different, is this healthy? Her doctor said she is in great health. Should i try and add this to my DIET, and WORKOUT routine, just for help? Do you think it works or is she just getting lucky losing ten lbs in a month? Has anyone tried this?

smilelovesmile

Asked by smilelovesmile at 10:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Check This  There is a link on the page regarding the health benefits of apple cider vinegar.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I never heard of it for weight loss but it is good for your health.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Helps you detox. Drinking it before meals also aides in digestion.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• so it wont hurt me. This is what i was worried about. Im trying to get fit and stay healthy and any help would be great, but not at the risk of my well being. I do have my 2 y.o. DD to look after. So if it wont hurt and may help might as well add it to the routine and see whats up :) Thanks for the help :) any other advice would be great too
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 10:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2010