Have you ever gone into pre-term labor at 33 weeks?

How did your baby turn out? Were they healthy or did they have to be put in an incubator?

I almost went into pre-term labor last night, but luckily the contractions were stopped.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went into labor 3 times from 32 weeks and on... They put me on some medicine which totally sucked... but my daughter ended up coming at like 37 weeks.. And she was perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with her at all. Went home the next day with her. It all depends on how your child is developing.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Oh, good luck to you! And congrats!!
    Michele068

• I went into preterm labor with both of my children at around 32 weeks and on..

My first was eventually born at 35 weeks, suffered from respiratory failure and was in NICU for seven days. He spend 5 of those days in an incubator.

They were able to stop the labor with my second, and I had her at 40 weeks, 4 days. She was perfectly healthy.

I was put on Terbutaline AKA Brethine and put on COMPLETE bedrest

xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• With our twins, preterm labor started at 29 weeks and lasted to 33 weeks. I delivered at 33 weeks 5 days. Thomas weight 5lbs 10ozs and his brother, Tristen, weight 6lbs.

Both boys were born developmentally healthy, not a problem wrong. There problems were birth defects. Oh, Thomas was in the NICU for 3 days and Tristen was in the 7days, due to his birth defect.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 12:59 AM on Jun. 5, 2010