How can I make my strap stay where I put it?

I bought me a nice bra it lifts my boobies but for some reason when I adjust the straps somehow they start to slide down as the day goes by. I hate it and if I lift it at the same time the straps are thin and kind of carve into my flesh a little. It is my size it just doesn't like me I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have one that does that, and it really has nothing to do with your size 'cause I'm small. If you can pull it off, put the straps into the right position, then put a few stitches in the part where it doubles, and the strap won't move. You can always take the stitches out later if you need to adjust again.
    Anonymous

• UGH i'm in the same position, i actually bought a bra smaller than i am to see maybe the problem will stop... NOPE
    maybe it's the way it is.. it sucks ass. [pardon the pun]
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 10:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Google bra strap holders......options will come up for you. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• same thing happens to me with my "helper" bras. my husband says that they have such hard work to do that the straps can't handle it!!! lol jerk. i did what the pp said i just put a couple stitches in them and now they don't fall
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 9:19 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Often times when you have strap problems it's because the band size is too small. You can try going down a band size (may need to go up a cup size when doing this). Or...you can go get fitted at someplace like Penny's or Nordstroms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I wear a 36 B and some of my bras have straps that slide off my shoulder too. I hate that. I don't need an underwire, have no problme with straps cutting into my shoulders since I am almost flat chested...LOL.... and yet still the straps will slide off my shoulders If you find an answer,I want to know how to keep the dumbstraps up. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 5, 2010