What did you do to help you stay on track of your diet/exercise?

I can't seem to stick to a diet/exercise program... Did anyone have a problem? What do you do to stop the temptations and to stay on it?

Michele068

Asked by Michele068 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Don't think of it as a diet, think of it as your new lifestyle. As far as the exercise program goes you need to find your "soulmate" workout. Something that you have fun doing. If you don't like it then you won't stick to it. Also try to find a workout buddy, it really helps keep you accountable.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:52 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• it's not about different programs, it's about lifestyle. you need to commit to a healthy and fit lifestyle
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I lost weight with a nutritional cleansing program. It is healthy, safe and does not involve stimulants or diet pills. It is not a colon cleanse and has none of the unpleasant side effects of most colon cleanse products.

Here is a link to my blog - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/ Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to message me or email me - my contact info is on my blog. I can help you.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• i joined a online group .. we registered our workouts and we could have friends workout at the same time..it was great plus they gave us diet info and help like that..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2010