how do i forget what he said?

How do I forget certain things that my SO said to me and move on, such as he things of girls he sees what they would look like naked and that he can masturbate better himself because he s gentle...ugh...he is a good man but everytime he looks at a female I just fume!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• sounds like something you need to talk to him about.
    Anonymous

• T.R.O.L.L.
    Anonymous

• That's not a "good man."

A good man treats his partner with respect. A good man doesn't belittle his partner. A good man can appreciate that the world is filled with beautiful women AND can continue to recognize that his woman is beautiful and important.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I'm not so sure that should be forgotten.

It's one thing for a man to recognize a girl as attractive, and another thing to regularly mentally undress them.

He's also lacking in "sexual health" if he's more satisfied by his own hand and fantasies than with a real woman.
    Anonymous

• i can't think of any possible reason for him to say such things to you other than to make you feel bad. don't forget what he said, forget about him.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• How funny.. Women are always complaing that their man isn't honest with them, then they get upset when they are..
    And maybe he is telling the truth about masturbating.. It's his penis, he has had it his entire life, obviously he knows what to do with it.. Have you considered that maybe you are too rough? Why not ask him to show you how?
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 8:11 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Op ren ren I agree with you and yes he said the masturbation thing after he as sore from sex. Regardless of what others say he is good to me always putting me first. My question is how to deal with such a blunt and honest man. There are things I wish he didn't say as I can't get them out of my head.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jun. 5, 2010