Do you think expensive wrinkle creams are worth it?

I have one called La Mer that was a gift. I do like it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. Moisturizing from early on does. I think a lot of the creams they say work on wrinkles just plump up your skin so the wrinkles go away. But once the skin isn't plumped anymore, the wrinkles come back.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Yeah, agree with Raine2001. I use Vitamin E Skin Oil.
    Anonymous

• oil of olay is very good.
    Anonymous

• Actually, I think that what is good for one isn't necessarily good for someone else. Not that O of O isn't good. It is. But everyone needs to find what is good for their skin. It took me a long time to find what did good for my skin. And these companies that say their topical products can show such awesome improvement in like no time, well, how do you think that's possible? LOL! It's not. They just plump up the skin is all. Like the hair care stuff. They coat the hair, they can't actually make unhealthy hair healthy. Some expensive creams may be worth it, but not always. You should look at the ingredients.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• nope. a five dollar bottle of spf 15 moisturizer is worth it. wearing a sunscreen everyday prevents aging and wrinkles before they start
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• use oil of olay in the red bottle. it beat out the competition. and my mom looks younger than ever. she's been using it since the 70s
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 12:45 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• you can get a prescription for retin A, no need to buy ROC or anything like that. Yes, and good sunscreen.
    Lovey1234

Answer by Lovey1234 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Coconut oil works really well

Answer by rkoloms at 4:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2010