Have you ever seen an ugly child?

I always thought all children are beautiful but recently I have seen an ugly child and no matter how much I am trying to convince myself that all children are beautiful I can't get past this one. The nanny of my children, who used to work in a daycare for 20 years, confirmed to me that indeed some children are ugly. Maybe they turn out to be good looking in the future and some that are cute turn out to be not so handsome or not so pretty face as they were when little.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I have seen some homely children. And just so you know, you're going to get a lot of people telling you you're an absolutely horrible person for ever saying a child is ugly.
    Anonymous

• Well, then we most not have the same definition of physical beauty. Most of americans are hypocrites anyways and they would lie to your face and think something else that what they just said.

Anonymous

• Glad nanny was able to confirm that for you hon. She does so much more then change diapers huh? I dont like your post I think its shallow and rude, so there. In the eyes of a mother, her child is the most beautiful child in the world. You saw an ugly child for the first time? What the hell does that mean? Did the child have three legs and not two? Did it have a beard? Did it have warts all over his or her nose? Who is to say what beautiful is, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Shallow post, really vain post for a mothers group. I have teens so dont even think Im offended b/c I might feel something personnal here.
    Anonymous

• When I worked in a daycare there was one baby girl who the other workers wouldn't even touch. I used to rock her sometimes and feel sorry for her.
    Anonymous

• Yes. My niece and my god-daughter & god-son... I kept hoping they would grow out of it, but the older they get they are just getting worse!
    Anonymous

• yes, yes I have
    Anonymous

• Beauty is on the inside. And clearly you are one of the ugly ones.
    Anonymous

• Yup, hate to say it but yes...
    Anonymous

• What an ugly post!
    Anonymous

• OK, ladies, stop the bashing. I know that real beauty is on the inside, so that is why I specified "physical beauty". So please stay on this subject. This is not a moral or ethical question, it's a very pragmatic question. When your 16 year old daughter comes to you crying cause she think she's ugly, try convincing her that beauty is on the inside, ok?
    Right now I am not talking about that, OK?
    OP
    Anonymous