Would you wear a wig?

I have short hair and sometimes I wish it would be long, I know it looks good on me when it's long but have two babies and no time and patience to maintain it. Do you think it would be weird to wear a wig occasionally? To places where people don't know you. I can't wear it to work or at friends house, they would laugh at me all the time, so it wouldn't be fun. But I could wear it on trips etc.
I was thinking about this one in particular:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would and have. If you have short hair and can get a wig to fit right and look good, it's a great way to cut down your "ready time" in the morning as well as bump up your style. BUT, make sure they are good quality wigs. Cheap wigs will look it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I would never wear a wig unless I had lost my hair to chemo. I think they look silly.
    Anonymous

• I wear wigs and weaves all the time. as long as you get one that fits you right and goes with your face then I don't see the problem with them
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

I think that you look silly either way and that is why you are hiding behind an Anon.

Anonymous

• i wear wigs sometimes, i prefer the new lace front wigs. i always have to tell people its not my real hair because it looks so real.
    taliyahmommy

Answer by taliyahmommy at 12:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• ive always said i wanna shave my hair off and get a wig..because my hair is so dry and frizzy i wanna grow it out all over again...but i dont think i ever could shave my head..and i dont have money for a good wig....but if i did..i would!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I have in the past for fun. But make sure it's a good one! Most people can spot a wig from a mile away. Me and my sis can! We both went to cosmetology school. lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• That looks kinda' fun! Unfortunately I never have opportunities to dress up and go out, WAH! When I was a little girl, I LOVED wigs! I know it sounds gross, but I used to get wigs from the thrift store for 50c and wear them for dress up. I got such a kick out of making people laugh. Of course, they were all old lady wigs, probably, now that I think about it, from old ladies where were already dead and gone....ewgh! LOL! I could definitely enjoy adding some flair like that if I had a good occasion for it!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:56 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I never have, but have fun!!!
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 1:22 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I wouldn't wear a wig unless I had lost my hair but I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as it looks good. When I worked at a dialysis clinic years ago, I had a patient who wore all kinds of cheap wigs and they looked ridiculous. My husband said she looked like a cross between Tammy Faye Baker and Miss Piggy. The one you are showing in the picture is pretty though.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:11 AM on Jun. 5, 2010