Prenatal Vitamins

I'm Looking for some prenatal vitamins and vitamins for my 3 yr old! I found this website and I've heard of them before! Has anyone tried them? and what do you think?
http://www.theisotonicvitaminshop.com

SFlemming

Asked by SFlemming at 12:11 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've never tried that website but I take Stuart Prenatal and my 3 year old takes the Disney Princess vitamins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I use Garden of Life Vitamin Code raw prenatals and my boys use natrol liquid mulitvitamin for kids. The Garden of Life Prenatals really are fantastic. Check them out.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:22 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I looked at the website and it doesn't have a complete ingredient list nor does it have the origination of the vitamins.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Thanks for looking and trying to help me out! The ingredients are along the tabs when you click on Might a Mins. I don't know I heard they were good! HMMMM...
    SFlemming

Answer by SFlemming at 9:57 AM on Jun. 5, 2010