Do you make your hubby's lunch for work?

I used to. But... I kept finding it in his lunch bag not eaten! He is a picky eater and only likes lunchmeat or tuna and that's what I would make. Forget the wraps and salads he won't eat them. So I stopped making it because it was just going to waste. I do set the coffee pot every morning though. So should I keep making it just because or save ourselves the money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope he makes all his lunches for the week ahead of time on Sunday night. He's a big boy lol.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Nope he eats on the ship.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I never make him anything, ever. Not that I don't want to but since my SO is picky too he has just decided that it would be better for him to make it.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I say makes only what you know he like.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Nope. He's not working right now, but when he does he just eats at a local place or does Hot Pockets or something from the machine... If I packed him a lunch he would just laugh and refuse to take it or as he would say "accidentally forget it" every day! He says bag lunches make you look dumb and poor!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• My DH works from home, and even then I rarely cook him lunch. He IS picky, and isn't interested in food as long as there is work to do. I wonder if your DH is the same way?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I make his lunch nearly every day and have for the past 11 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I used to, but now I work part time
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Haha... if your DH saw my DH at work Sabrina he's probably think that bringing lunch make you look ripped as hell and there for smart lol! DH takes a lunch cuz eating out all the time makes people fat and he's into bodybuilding.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:46 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• i pack my DH lunch every morning, im a SAHM and think thats the least i can do.I know he works hard.
    i pack him some of whatever we had for dinner the nght before :)
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2010