How's everyone's night going?

ME? Well I have to go to work in about a half hour, at 10 til 8 so Im just relaxing about to hop in the shower and get ready for a long night.

What are you ladies doing? anything fun?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 12:26 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• just put my daughter to bed..(at 930) now im sitting here eating some chips n dip..lol..so yaaa its going pretty good so far!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I should be off this computer and in bed! lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I was ready for bed HOURS ago!!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Im having a terrible night, my computer has a virus and I dont know what to do! UGH!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• My night would of been better if my four year old would of went to sleep already, I put him to bed at 8 and it's 10:38 now and he just keeps coming out here and driving me fricken nuts, I want to go to bed already cuz I have to work early but I can't go to bed untill my he goes to sleep, UGH
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:40 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• it's so great! I'm relaxing and the kids are in bed. My daughter also cleaned up the dining table and sweep the kitchen floor. She also hand her dad's jacket away. It made me so happy that she did this. I'm so thankful.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:54 AM on Jun. 5, 2010