what to do he knows im married

me and dh were having problems we were going to seperate well the 4 days he was gone his friend was texting me none stop telling me how much he likes me but hes now dating my sister in law! nothing has happened we have just texted but he is always asking me how i am and telling me he wants to grab me up evertime he sees me.. well its been driving me crazy not telling dh but im afraid its going to hurt there friendship my sister in law will hate me im not sure what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• what if dh picks up my phone one day and he thinks im cheating, either way its going to hurt a bunch of ppl b/c we are around dh's family everyday
    and my sister in law is pregnant and they are wanting to get married he wants to be with her and tells me if we would of met before i met my dh he would want me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I think you should tell your husband. Show him the texts so he knows what his "friend" is really like.... It may upset/hurt your sister-in-law in the short term---but it is better than her marrying this guy who clearly has no morals....
    LindyCam

Answer by LindyCam at 12:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Run the other way! FAST! If he was serious about you he would have left the sister-in-law. And I notice you said you "were" going to seperate. Well either you are going to work it out or you aren't. Make up your mind and stick to it. Dragging it out and causing more drama will make things worse for you and your kids. Believe me I know. I am still dealing with drama from my moms last marriage.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 12:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• i think they will be mad at me b/c he started texting a month ago and we have been friends but i dont want anything else im afraid i have waited to long should i just tell him to quit texting im really worried they will hate me
    and me and dh are working threw alot of things now this will just add to everything and im afraid he will get mad for not telling him sooner i dont know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• we are working it out, and his friend knows that me and dh are better than we have ever been :):):)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Do you think your dh put him up to that to "test" you?
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:53 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• no b/c dh left and our friend seen me upset and that was when we started texting he ask me if i was ok and told me to be careful dh and him arnt bestfriends but they are friends this is the 2nd time one of his friends did this and the first time dh didnt believe me and he said i was just starting stuff so i finally got ppl involved so they could tell dh what was going on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Tell DH right away. If he's worried that it's been too long, tell him you held off because you were hoping the guy would quit and no one would get hurt. Don't wait, don't hesitate. If you have a good relationship, it will BUILD trust. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Well in that case I would absolutely go off on the other guy and tell hime to NEVER contact you again or you could file harrassment charges and let your dh know what's going on.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Tell his friend to stop texting you. Don't answer his text or calls anymore period. He will eventually stop. Now, your sister in law is pregnant and they are planning to get married, if you tell your husband about this now what do you think would happen? Broken relationships will ensue and your right smacked in the middle of the whole drama! Are you ready for all that? hope that whatever you decide on doing works out for the best.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:15 AM on Jun. 5, 2010