Is your dh less attractive to you now, then when you first married him?

I mean we all age. But does your dh have a gut now, going bald now? Is he ugly to you now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• no i think he has got sexier
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Hmm... no. But i think his gray hairs frighten me a little, because there is a big age gap between us and I sometimes worry about losing him. I hate that feeling!
    Anonymous

• yes he has developed a gut and is losing some hair but definately not less attractive to me. I dont care how much he changes on the outside as long as his heart & soul never changes!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• He looks more attractive after 12 years. He is 40 now and I am 30. I'm the one that needs an extreme makeover, after 2 kids.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 1:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Nope... it's only been 8 years since we got together (5 since we married) but he's in way better shape now than he was when we met! (not that he was in bad shape by any means) He's aging well!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• LOL....If you asked this to the men, 99% would say YES!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• He had gray hair when we started dating lol so that isnt a big deal to me, he is only bald because he shaves it otherwise the man has a full head of hair. Ok so he has a little gut but heck so do I lol and I did NOT have that before. All in all I think he is more attractive now, I dont really jusdge attraction based on looks, I am attracted to the kind of man he is and as he has aged he has become much more attractive. He has outgrown the boyish phase (for the most part lol) There is just something about a strong emotionally secure guy who knows who is and is proud of what he has done with his life.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:17 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I think DH is more attractive now. He doesnt have as nice a body has he had before but I think he looks better then he did. He doesnt look so much like a teenager anymore
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:18 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• men get better looking as they get older,we usually go to crap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I beg to differ anon127, men don't get any better looking as they get older, they just get older. Not all of us go to crap either. To answer your questions: no, yes, and no
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 1:45 AM on Jun. 5, 2010