intellegender vs fortunebaby.com

i did fortunebaby.com at 15w 5d and it said BOY. i did intellegender at 12w and it said very clear Girl. any ideas???

i know i should just wait till ultrasound in 2weeks, but im impatient and curiouse

mayo9mommy

Asked by mayo9mommy at 1:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Look on the chinese calendar. It was true for me.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 1:05 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Well the good news is ONE of those are right!!!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Who says they're going to be able to see the parts on the ultrasound? Impatient or not, you're not going to know for sure until that baby is born. Ultrasounds CAN be, and sometimes ARE, WRONG. Don't assume they're going to see parts, and if they don't, don't assume they're seeing the parts right. I saw for myself, my 2nd child's supposed penis - yeah, needless to say, my 2nd child did not come out with a penis. And no, it wasn't the umbilical cord - we saw it in its entirety, NOT between the legs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• my first child u.s at 17 weeks said boy at 27 weeks said girl..
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 1:11 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I was just as excited as you are now. I had my son a month ago. I took intelligender at 10 weeks and followed the test exactally and it was right. I also went to an ultrasound place at 16 weeks to confirm. Then my doc did one at 20 weeks and it was the same. The ultarsounds nowadays are really reliable, my mom is an ultrasound tech. By 16 weeks if they can get a good view, then its reliable but if the baby is turned wrong and they cant get the best view then they dont like to tell you.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 5:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Intelligender was wrong for me so I wouldn't trust it, not sure how fortunebaby works but it seems odd that any website could answer that question imo. I wouldn't be painting the nursery pink or blue after an ultrasound either though, they are wrong quite often. I've had 3 different ultrasounds show girl this time around so I'm pretty sure it's a girl... but I'm hanging on to my receipts just in case. At least this lil girl let us see her girly parts... my others would never cooperate and show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Intelligender was wrong for me. I even emailed the pics to the company, they confirmed it said boy. I had a girl. An U/S at 16 weeks and 20 weeks both confirmed girl.

I have 5 children, chinese calendar was only right for one.
    Anonymous

• Inteligender was right for me. I'd go with it.
    PhotoBella

Answer by PhotoBella at 12:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I think all of this stuff is ridiculous. I can't believe people are like "It was right for me. I would totally trust it." There are only 2 choices! It is 50/50! It's going to be right sometimes. You'll find just as many people who say it was wrong for them. I have 4 kids and the chinese gender predictor was right half of the time. imagine that. I mean really, how is my age at conception paired with the month of conception going to determine what gender my baby is when it is the man who determines it??
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 8:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I can't believe people pay $35 for that! I don't know what to tell you, you're just going to have to wait.
    lady_kira

Answer by lady_kira at 12:25 AM on Jun. 6, 2010