blened families

i'm just trying to get a view on what people think about mixed family these days. see my sister has a little indian boy and is now 6 weeek a long with a africa american baby and has all these people looking down on her because her babies dont have the same dad or of the same color and i'm jut trying to see what other people think about this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• She needs new friends, no ugly babies ever!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Who your sister chooses to sleep with is her choice and If she has beauitful children then what we think is not important love the children for who they are not what race they are. Love your sister for her not for what she sleep with. GL to her on the new baby. :~)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I don't think its anyones business what race her kids are. Its not effecting their life so they should lay off. My husbands cousin is white/black (white mom, black dad) he has a 6 year old that is white/black/Asian (dad white/black, mom asian), and a new baby girl that is white/black/hispanic (dad white/black, mom hispanic). Both are adorable kids!
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• what race... humanity? what about all those poor siblings who don't have the same color hair as each other, or god forbid, the latent red hair gene when no one else in the family has it... gasp! of course i'm being totally facetious. what damn difference does it make who the father is if the person that they care about is your sister?? they're all her children. was it ok with them for her to have non-white boyfriends as long as she didn't procreate? people are so stupid... hello... it's 2010, people. well, to some of us, anyway. my daughter's father had a black father and a mexican-irish mother. i'm white. when my daughter was a baby i was out taking her for a walk in the stroller... it took me about five minutes to realize that the person who drove by and shouted N lover was talking to me lol. who cares what other people think - especially people whose opinions are ridiculous.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I see it as havin babies by different fathers and not being married? Is she not married? The color is not important. Just the fact that I don't think it is right to have two babies by different fathers if she is not married to either one because that is really a bad choice in life. Bad for the kids. It is a lack of morals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Thats crazy! You would think people would leave that mentality in the '50s.... guess not.
    My best friend's baby is mixed, black and white. She has gotten looked down on for it a little.. Mostly because she had him very young age (16 y/o). She says the ONLY thing she regrets about her child is the father (not the race, obviously... he just wan't a good guy)

As for different fathers... Frankly, it happens.
    Would thy rather her stay with someone who wasn't right for her, and maybe wasn't a good father? I don't think you should ever stay with someone because they fathered your child.
    Yeah, maybe it was a mistake to have sex/have a child with this person, but whats done is done. Whats important now is she is being a mother to this child, and the one on the way.

I grew up in an area where there were a lot of mixed and "minority" children, so I guess it was never a big deal to me until I saw how the world still viewed things...
    MrsAdorkable

Answer by MrsAdorkable at 6:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2010