Why do people assume that someone is a troll or that someone is answering their own questions here in the answers section?

You don't know for a fact, you have no proof, you are just bluffing. If you don't like the question, just move on, stop calling people trolls or accusing them of talking to themselves.
Attack is the best defense, so I suggest you take a look in your own backyard.

cristinaberger

Asked by cristinaberger at 1:44 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Dont make me look in my backyard! I cant even fit a barbeque back there! That, by the way was our dilema of the week. Could we get a barbeque with our neighbors trees hanging down or could we not. I decided not, and now Im missing rib eye steaks and corn on the cob,,,ugh,,what was the question again?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Everyone is entitled to their own thought process and opinions, it is more likely than not that there are trolls on this site and you can almost tell that on some of these question threads when someone is answering their own question.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 1:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• MrsAJLaw, I know you are one of the experts....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2010