Cafe mom toolbar

Anyone using it? If yes, how is it? Do you like it? Anyone have it and didn't like it? Why not? Just curious...

MrsAJLaw

Asked by MrsAJLaw at 2:02 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• LOL....where's it at in here I might just have to try it I've tried many different ones and got rid of them too :-)

Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 2:11 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I didn't know there was one LOL every app seams to have one now not enough room for them all :-)

Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 2:06 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Linda, that's why I have so many questions about it because I really don't need another tool bar, I just got rid of 99% of the ones my kids downloaded...there were so many the top half of the screen seemed to be covered by them! LOL
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 2:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I saw it around here somewhere...let me try to find it again I ex-d the page out...
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 2:33 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Okay Linda, go to site map and click on that then once you are in there look in the column to your left and you will see cafe mom tool bar listed there is is close to the bottom of the page, left hand column.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 2:43 AM on Jun. 5, 2010