What are your plans over the weekend?

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 2:48 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• tomorrow im goin for lunch with my daughter, my friend, and her son (who just happens to be my daughters half brother)
    andwe'll probably take the kids to the park afterwards. then my daughter, mom, dad, brother, and sister in law are going out for greek food..im soooooooo excited about that!! and then were all coming back to my place for some coffee and angel food cake afterwards...and then i will be going to bed, because i got a promotion at work the other day and have to start at 6am sunday morning!! UUUUUGH!!!! waking up at 5 is gonna suuuuuuuuck!!!! then i will get home around 3..play with my daughter...cook supper..wash her hair...put her to bed, then i will go to bed to, because form monday to thursday, i start work at 5am...lol..so getting up at 4am is gonna suck even more!!!!!!!! (i normally dont get to sleep til about 2-230) so this is gonna be a major shock to my body!!! so yaa lookin forward to saturday!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:57 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• few hours of sleep is tough! I also sleep late so I know what you mean.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I just drove to Ohio, then back to Kansas City with my niece/nephew (dunno what the baby is yet) mom to take her oldest to meet his grandpa to go to New York for 6 week.

Saturday I'm throwing a baby shower for my cousin and then do some grocery shopping

Sunday probably clean the house cuz its getting to be a mess since I was gone to Ohio Thursday, Friday.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 5:50 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• packing since we are moving to a new state next week
    AND
    Tonight- my daughter and I are going to see KoRn :)
    WOOHOO
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:48 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Cleaning and homework. I am getting a new fridge next week, so I have to make sure it's clean under the old fridge.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 5, 2010