Is it possible to bring in vampirism into the bedroom?

OK... i have almost zero sex drive. I love the vampire thing. i love to read about them in books. I think they are really sexy. I've always wanted to try alittle vampirism in the bedroom but dont want to hurt him that bad. Can i do it? And Has anyone done it?

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 4:51 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• .... frankly, this is kind of disturbing to me. the kind of vampire books I read are I Am Legend and 30 Days of Night.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 5:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• i've been reading alot of vampire books. One book series is called "Immortality Bites" and another one is called "Vampire Kisses". I just want to try alittle and he said he would pretty much try anything once when it comes to sex. i just want to be careful not to hurt him.
    19 minutes ago
    MyAngelNick06

Answer by MyAngelNick06 at 5:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I agree with first poster. But if you are turned on by it I guess you could pretend. No need to hurt him at all, just pretend.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 5:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Are you meaning biting while having sex?

Answer by louise2 at 6:06 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Play dress up.

And it is possible to play/sensually "bite" your partners neck without actually hurting them...my husband and I do it all the time, and it has nothing to do with vampires for us ;)
    Good luck.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Of course it can be done! I even have some "vampire" porn. Role playing is great fun, and can spice up any relationship! Have fun with it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:27 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• hahahahahahahahahahaha........I posted this in another place this morning so I will add more of these: hahahahahahahahha
    I mean, how did this end up here? Hahahahahahahahaha. I think you better stop reading the Twilight books and get involved in REAL life,lady.
    Anonymous

• I am so sorry there are some ignorant, closed minded people on here. As for your question, yes, you can bring it into the bedroom without hurting anyone. You don't even have to draw blood. Playful snips at each other, scratching lightly, etc...
    Mood lighting and maybe role playing too. Of course, if you want to get more serious, you can do that too, but I suggest starting slowly, and seeing how your mate responds to it. Communication is always the key.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Whatever floats your boat as long as your partner agrees to it

Answer by admckenzie at 3:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I agree, as long as your partner is ok with it then go for it
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2010