no sac seen at 4.5 wks, this happen to anyone?

So i actually went in to the ER cause i tripped on my sons toy and fell on my hip and wanted to make sure everything was ok cause i was having small brown spotting but nothing real noticeable, so they did a u/s and didnt see a sac or anything but saw my lining was thick and my numbers were 500. They told me to return in 3 days and recheck the numbers to make sure things still were progressing, i returned today and am 4.5 wks as of today and my numbers were up, 1827, but still no sac but yet still thick lining and they checked tubes and all and all looked clear so far. Also no spotting, no cramps.. nothing just sore boobs here and there and nausia from time to time. Now im left worried and just trying not to go bonkers. Has this happen to anyone else?? what was your outcome?? Thanks ladies!!

lnlsmama

Asked by lnlsmama at 4:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had a history of ectopic pregnancy so I had 5 ultrasounds before I was 7 weeks pregnant. I had one at 4 weeks and there was no sac so the doc had me come back at 5 weeks and there was still no sac so he had me come back in 3 days and there it was!!! the ultrasound dated at 5 weeks and 5 days. but there wasnt a visible heartbeat, so I went back a week later and we could see the heartbeat. I feel you pain!!!! That was so stressfull going thru that after having had a ectopic pregnancy a few months earlier. I think you will have good news expecially since your bloodwork numbers are going up, thats a real good sign.
    when i had the ectopic pregnancy my numbers never went over 350, and I had bleeding.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 5:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2010