Moving day and my fiance wants to whine about waking up?

Today in about 30min actually, we are moving. Not too far, but we are moving: myself, my two daughter, my father, two cats, and a snake. The truck is on its way here, and only about 55% of the stuff is ready to be moved. (I attend school and work so it was up to him and my dad to pack and they've seemed to have lead butts.) Now, 30min away, my fiance REFUSES to wake up. Can I kick him?
P.S. I'm 3 months pregnant with morning sickness so bad, the doctors prescribed me medicine, how am I supposed to do this without him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• i would make his ass get up and tell him it has to be done and if he doesnt you and the kids and your father are moving without him and he can stay asleep and when he finally wakes up he can find somewhere else to live
    sorry you are having such bad morning sickness i did too w/my 1st hope he gets up and helps you he should be more understanding and be helping does he work??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• OP HERE lol anon, that's exactly what I said to him! He does work, in construction and he gets paid really well, so he is able to take off pretty much whenever so its not like he has a fire under his ass, like he would if he knew he only had one day.
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 10:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I agree w ith pp pack only your stuff and the kids stuff, leave all his shit sitting there and he can move it himself when he gets up. also you can ask the moving company to help and pay them out of his wallet./ what an ass, sounds just like my guy. he will blow off anything when he doesnt want to get up.dump water on him and say"if you dont get up all your crap and YOU are not moving with us" and leave the room.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Lol that's what I wish I had done. He's exactly like this all the time. Its what he wants. Btw, not sure how i posted anon, but I can't take it off :) lol
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 10:26 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Did he wake up and start working?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Just now he did, about 10 min ago!
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 10:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• In the time it took you to vent here you could have packed a lot. Make demands of yourself before kicking others
    Anonymous

• Actually Anon.1232, I WAS packing and took a short break. Unlike yourself, I was using my phone so i can set it down as needed. Thank you for your input.
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 2:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2010