Gary Coleman had a will; parents drop burial plans

SALT LAKE CITY – Gary Coleman's estranged parents abandoned their effort to bury him in his native Illinois Friday after a Utah attorney revealed the actor named an executor in a 1999 will.

"Of course it's disappointing. We'd be inhuman if it wasn't, but we're not up for a fight," Coleman's mother, Sue Coleman, said in an interview with The Associated Press. "We just want him finally put away to rest."

Gary Coleman died May 28 in Utah from a brain hemorrhage at age 42.

Opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• "THIS IS MY OPINION AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR!!! "

This in considered yelling on the 'net. Yelling is rude. You knew it was rude when you typed it. You continue to debate the validity of your answer, even though it's not valid at all. When you tell me to "get over it" the debate turned into an argument.

Therefore, you are rude and argumentative.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Opinions on what? He had a will, he stated in that will what he wanted...and his parents were estranged. What's the question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• OP here. If you don't have an opinion, don't bother to answer. Pretty simple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I think if my parents used me and took all my money like his did I wouldn't want them to be part of my life or death either. I'm sure now that he's gone they will be looking for more ways to cash in.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:39 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Bloo, you are right about that.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I live here in Santaquin where he was living I think his ex wife will end up with the house honestly that was his only possesion and she was living in it anyways especially if when they were married they bought the house together. They divorced in t2006 but were still together. I bet he put her in charge because she even knew at the time of his death he wanted to be creamated and knew what he wanted I just bet there is a more updated will and she shows up in court with it you watch
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• His parents are messed up they screwed him so bad when he was younger and now after his death they want a part in it. That is just cruel
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Shouldn't this be in the entertainment section? There really is nothing that has to do with politics or really current events because it;'s not an event. THIS IS MY OPINION AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• What Is The Definition Of A Current Event?

A current event is something that is in the newpaper or on the news, anything that is current and an event. It can be somebody getting married, died, or a store that closed.

Anonymous