How to get more out of my divorce?

My divorce will be final in a few weeks I feel like I got screwed a bit and was wondering how can I get some "rewards" for myself before it's final? Any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• If you choose to "screw" him then you're setting up the rest of the relationship that you will have with him for failure. If you have children with him, do not do this. Strive for a pleasant, businesslike relationship instead of taking turns stabbing each other in the back.

What my mother says to me is, "Always be a good person, no matter what the other guy does. You can't control them, but you can control and own your own behaviors."
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• get a lawyer, please get a lawyer or at least a free consult. they ccan tell you better than anyone what you can try to get. I did get screwed in my divorce because I just wanted it over asap, and I regret that everyday.if you have to go into court and tell the judge you nened time to see an attorney
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:53 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I did have a lawyer we just haven't signed the paper work yet (still being typed etc.). What I meant was since he's going to be in charge of the bills up to that point should I charge some things etc?? LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• So you're looking for a way to screw your soon-to-be-ex out of some money as a sort of vengeance for whatever reason?
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Just get the divorce and go be a gold digger with someone else. This husband has obviously suffered enough
    Anonymous

• I am by no means a gold digger or have ever been. He screwed me in the divorce because of some legal grey areas I couldn't do anything about. He took all of our retirement money and more while we were married behind my back. I never did anything like that ever.This is the only reason I want to "screw" him.
    Anonymous