Could be pregnant? What do you think my chances are?

I'm just over anxious and was wondering what everyone thought my chances are that I got pregnant? I had my period on May 15 and we had sex on May 29, the day my fertility tracker said I was most fertile. And my tracker had me ovulating on the 30th. I know that it could be too early for symptoms, maybe it's my head playing tricks on me, but I have been emotional lately and super tired. I actually was tearing up over and over during So You Think You Can Dance!! Also I have had dull cramping and low back pain all the time. This would be my second pregnancy and I've heard of women being more in-tuned to their second. What do you think my odds are? And when should I test? It seems so long before my missed period!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I know exactly where you are mom. My last period was May 7th....I think we conceived on the 20th and got a postitive pregnancy test on the 31st! I knew very early on that I was pregnant. This is my third and I just knew...I could tell my body was feeling different.

I felt a heavy puling tummy about the 28th or so on....also a bit of nausea and VERY tired!

GOOD LUCK! Sounds like you might be!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Thanks!!! I'm nervous and excited!! Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I AM WISHING FOR YOU! I know how worried and excited you are! It can really overwhelm you thinking about it daily! I KNOW! :)

good luck

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:06 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure but GL!

baby dust

Anonymous

• Thanks ladies!! I just posted the same question on babygaga.com and those girls are so rude! I appreciate how nice an open everyone is on here!!!
    Anonymous

• I am in the same boat! I asked the question and i hear its only a 20% chance to get pregnant on the day youare ovulating not sure how true it is. GL!
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:09 AM on Jun. 7, 2010