did you ever notice...

that if you take two women and lets say a tank top or low cut (not too low cut) shirt. they're both thin but one of them has small boobs and the other one has rather large boobs, do you tend to think slut for the big boobed woman and nothing at all for the small boobed woman? same shirt mind you. it doesn't seem fair that big breasted women get chastized for wearing something that is perfectly ok for a flat chested woman to wear

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If they're wearing the same shirt, it's going to look bad on the bigger woman because she has more to cover (So in turn more will be hanging out) as a big chested woman myself, I know there is no way I can pull off most shirts that a smaller chested woman would wear. I don't automatically call slut, but it does look trashy because the boobs are all hanging out.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 11:31 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• For the same reason I don't think everyone should wear spandex do I think that not all big breasted women can wear all the same clothing as flat chested women. If you're talking about like a tank top where its stretchy & gives more cleavage to the big breasted ones then yeah I agree w/ you. If it's some clubbing shirt that she obviously has no buisness wearing especially w/out a bra then nope! Just like spandex, contrary to what seems to be popular belief not all ppl can wear it! When it looks like the tubing on a sausage its time to change before leaving the house!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• the same goes for a fat or a thin woman, a tall or a short woman.....
    you wear what's appropriate for your body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I don't think slut I think sexy! As long as it fits. Ya can't hide curves. and why try?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• ok let me clarify...two THIN women, boobs not hanging out the sides
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I say they both rock the shirt or its just a shirt and move on thinking someone with big boobs is a slut is too much thought (I have big breasts btw).

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• You really need to dress to YOUR body.
    It is true that two women could wear the exact same out fit and it would look good on one and slutty on another.
    Nothing wrong with that at all.
    It is the same with age... a young girl can wear something that an older woman simply can not.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I agree with the first woman. My friend and I can wear the same size shirts. However she doesn't have much of a chest. So when she wears a shirt that is lower cut, it doesn't reveal anything. If I wear that same shirt, I'm going to be showing some cleavage.

So what do you do? Improvise. Wear a higher cut tank top underneath. Not only do you still have a cute shirt to wear, but you don't have to worry about falling out. You still look sexy, but appropriate to things like work, family functions, shopping, etc. Now if you are going out for the night, it's okay to be a little more revealing, but not to the point where you are worrying about falling out either.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• You have to face reality.  Not all bodies or clothes are created equal.  You have to wear what best suits your body type.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2010