What do you do when you're bed-ridden for four days?

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and I've been sick which has been causing me to have contractions. They were stopped but I was told to stay bed-ridden until I see my doctor again which is on Tuesday.

I feel better, but I still can't go anywhere or do much. What can I do from going stir crazy? lol

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 11:31 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• CafeMom! lol That's what I did to keep my sanity during my 8 weeks of absolute bed-rest. Also, reading pregnancy books, magazines...etc. Just try to enjoy it...it's only 4 days!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Play on computer. Pogo.com is a great game site. Sign up for the free trial for members. Watch tv. Talk on phone. Cafemom. Shop online. Just remember it is temporary. Try to enjoy the rest.
    Eyvette

Answer by Eyvette at 1:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I was on bedrest for 6 long weeks. Start reading.. or get a sudoku book.. Or catch up on old shows.. Lol..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I did twelve weeks of bedrest when preggo with my 3 yr old. Lots of movies, played on the internet, read several books, etc..
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 2:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• watch comedy shows, read, sew, nap, daydream,count to 1000,cafemom, go to funny websites, eat ice cream,watch tv, talk to someone,read funny book reviews,find the worst recipe, play online games, google what to do when your bored, poke the baby when he pokes you, this is what I did when that happened to me
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I'd say quit your whining. I was on bed rest for almost 6 months.

And I say, your bitching is not necessary. I wasn't asking for a competition I just wanted to know what I can do. Chill out.
    Anonymous

• Puzzles, board games, cards, movies, knitting, scrapbook....good luck!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Thanks all for the ideas. I'm gonna play some scrabble tonight. hehe
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 7:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2010