youve helped so far with a great man big secret things have changed now what?

Thanks to all 25 answers and I tried ones that gave suggestions, I have now talked to his wife with him knowing and she agrees things havent been good for about 2 yrs... She knows about me, and was planning to move but is still looking for a place... Also he has told her to move now.... So for now im going to stay slow, just be friends and see what happens... I want to see everyone happy, any suggestions how I can help with that or keep things slow and make sure everythings going smooth advice from people who been there done that would help!!!!!

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 11:33 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I hope your not seeing a married man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• read the post from yesterday great man big secret
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 11:55 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I read your earlier post this am, don't remember if I responded or not. You need to make sure you don't let things go any further until she's gone. Remember @ the beginning of their relationship she probably thought he was just as wonderful as you do now. Do you know why they're breaking up? Don't spend alot of time w/ him in the beginning, the more time apart the slower your relationship will build. If you spend every waking minute together the relationship becomes consuming & you get caught up & do things you shouldn't be doing yet. Make time for others & for other relationships, like those w/ your family & friends. Don't let him become your whole world!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• we barely see each other.... so thats slow.... They rushed into marriage he was young her too, she got prego and his mom died and no dad he wanted a family, he too... things just didnt work
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 12:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I didn't read the other post, so I don't know the situation fully. going by what you typed, I'm assuming you're seeing someone that is married.

I don't know if they are separated, or weren't. Don't know who knew about who or anything like that.

All I can say, is that remember that what a guy does to one girl, he'll probably do to the next.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• i know im scared but theres chemistry and i believe everything happens for a reason
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 12:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I'd still wait until his divorce is final. Everything happens for a reason? Every woman who has slept with a married man has said the same thing in hopes that it's love. Discipline yourself and make sure it's what you think it is. Right now it just look like a booty call/rebound relationship.
    Anonymous

• WOW have you read the other post? I HAVE NOT AND I REPEAT NOT SLEPT WITH THIS MAN!!!! stop with the bashing... Im here for advice so i dont do the wrong things..... I WOULD NEVER SLEEP WITH A MARRIED MAN AND HE KNOWS THIS... HE DOESNT TRY TO GET IN MY PANTS BELIEVE IT OR NOT......
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 12:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• i would just go slow,,, when most men are ready to leave the relationship they have another woman lined up or have on in mind. but men do not normally think that long term into the future.. he is probably thinking that if it doesn't work with you he can always go back to his wife. even though she is talking about moving out why are they not talking about divorce. wait until he is divorced until you do anything. if you want to talk to him and wait it out good luck. If you have talked to her then he should no longer be afraid that she is going to take the kids. Is he in the free and clear to get divorced. he should have his own place before you do anything else with him. be careful, even if he is a good man he may be confused and not realize how much he loves her until she leaves, it happens all the time. Just a question though? why is she moving and not him? with the kids it would be easier for him to move right?
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 2:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• thank you for the last answer... its his house his mother left him when she passed.... otherwise i wouldnt agree with that either.. moving out and divorce talk sorry for not being more specific... He is very careful though, he really is going slow "which is good" he doesnt wanna make the same mistakes twice, and i dont blame him or her at all...
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 3:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2010