Really just need to vent. Anyone else having these types of relationship problems since they became pregnant?

Recently I have been feeling very unsexy due to my weight gain because of my pregnancy. I have been going to bed early every night this week since I started working again and am very tired. I have noticed that my bf has been watching porn every night this week and does not come to bed with me. Whenever I am not home he visits many porn sites. I have not been spying I just have my ways of knowing since every time I type something in the website bar this shows up. This really does a number on my self esteem and its hurtful. I know guys will be guys but do you think my bf is addicted to porn? Also since I started up my job I have been broke since my first paycheck won't be for a while. My bf has has to lend me money left and right. He says hes ok with it but I know this bothers him. I hate having to go through this much stress while I am pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Well really he should be a little smarter and clear the history from the computer. I guess all guys do it yeah but I'd rather not know about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• i'd just talk to him about it. my dh looks at porn if we are having lots of sex or none at all.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I'd make sure the next time he uses the computer their were sites I'd been to with naked muscular men all over them and he could see how it feels. LOL What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 12:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• My SO is addicted to porn. No biggie. He doesn't use it to replace me and I know I can satisfy him more than it can anyday, so its all good ^_^. Maybe try watching it with him (the ones HE likes and refrain from nitpicking and/or yelling "thats f-ing disgusting". You'll only push him away)

I know that you wont think so and it'll be slightly offensive for me to say, but it really is just your pregnancy hormones. They're making you over react and even though he isn't in the right in the least bit, your high emotions are probably playing a part in him not being with you and turning to porn.

To be clear, in no way is this really your fault, you just need to tone it down some and see if that changes things.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• My DH loves porn. The bigger I got, the more he looked at pregnant porn. Yes, pregnant porn. A lot of men think pregnant chicks are hot.

Make some snuggle time together. Pregnancy hormones can wreck your mind. You'll feel better after a good cuddle.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• My husband did that constantly with our first. With our second, his sorry self left me alone in the hospital just to go home and masturbate while looking at porn. Sad thing is he denied it all, up until I walked in on him.
    FuzzybugsMommy

Answer by FuzzybugsMommy at 7:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2010