Tmi- just need a reminder.

I fogot if pink tinged discharge is something to worry about? im 38 weeks and this has been going on for almost 12 hrs. any advice would be appreiciated. thank you in advance.

renniemom3

Asked by renniemom3 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing the day I lost the mucus plug thing. I went into labor the next day. If you have non-labor pains or it's real blood, not pink discharge you need to call the doctor.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Ty. i woke up and had pregnancy mush brain and didnt want to pull out my books. brains still not awake.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Yep, you're just losing the mucus plug....I started doing that with my firstborn about a week before labor. He ended up being 5 days late.....

Your body is just gettng ready for The Big Day!
    jenephertx

Answer by jenephertx at 1:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• To worry about? nope.. but I would start preparing for delivery, just make sure that eveything is ready. Sounds like bloody discharge or your mucus plug. Just take it easy and rest, take a nap.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2010