clear and black spots in vision

i noticed a couple months ago that i sometimes have spots in my vision (not migranes, because i suffer from them and know what they are like) sometimes the spots are clear, they look like little orbs, sometimes they are black orbs...does anyone have any idea what it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Health

• dont know what they are but i would say go in and have that looked at sooner than later
    Anonymous

• It could be ocular migraines, the symptoms are different from other migraines and you can have them without headaches. You can actually be blinded by them. Dangerous! I get regular migraines, basilar artery migraines, and ocular migraines. I have to take 5 different meds to prevent migraines since they are dangerous and I can't take the usual migraine meds because I get basilar artery migraines. If for some reason I can't get even one of the meds then I start getting migraines every day.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2010