WTF...

So I wrote a question yesterday, and came on today to check for the answers and after just one answer someone put thank u and they were the OP... why would anyone do that? lol I thought that was pretty weird..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Harder to do if you don't post anon!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• OP

Yeah, thanks, you're right

(LOL, not the OP by the way, just poking fun)
    Anonymous

• lmao anon 1211
    Anonymous

• LOL @ anon :11
    Anonymous

• OP~ I always post anonymous..it's still a weird thing to do no matter how I post, it's just strange how weird some people can be, I dont even see why someone would want to do that..
    Anonymous

• This is anon :11

They did it because it's hillarious. They probably laughed quietly to themselves as they did it.

Why post anon? I mean... set your profile to private and you're basically doing the same thing. You're on the internet, do you wear a mask and use a falsetto voice when you're in person? It's all good, just relax a little :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• OP~ I just thought it was weird, and they didnt do it in a funny way or anything.. I asked about Braxton Hicks and just wanted to get information about it and didnt really get what I wanted to know because of that, but Im not upset about it, it just made me wonder... and I will always post anon cause even if your profile is private people still know who you are by the questions you answer, and some people just dont leave you alone and will bring up other things that they have seen you put before...
    Anonymous

• You know, I answer some really controversial questions and I have unpopular opinions, and I have never been cyber stalked. *shrugs*. Do what makes you happy, mamma :)

I would be happy to answer your question about braxton hicks, I'm a childbirth educator :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2010