Do you own a vibrator?

I have one and my cleaning lady saw it and said I should get rid of it because I'm a mom. (she's only 29 and she's been cleaning my house for 4 years). So anyway, I don't think I'm the only mom who has one!! And I don't think that using one makes me a bad mom.. right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i did. it got lost when we moved...which kinda scares me... i'm probably going to be getting a new one when we have some extra money. dh likes to use them on me, and i love it.
    Anonymous

• What does what you do sexually to please yourself have anything to do with what you do as a mother? I'd tell your cleaning lady to mind her own damn business and hide your vibe better next time.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 12:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Heck no you arent a bad mom for using one. i own one and i couldnt live without it. DH works night so we dont get much adult time. my vibe is a decent replacement.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Well I do have one. I don't really use it very often because hubby and I do it at least once a day, but it came in handy now that hubby is in the hospital lol!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 12:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• GIRL IM 34 AND I HAVE 3 OF THEM ! DONT DO WHAT SHE THANKS U ART TO THROUGH THEM OUT ! THATS YOUR STUFF NOT HER'S . SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO U !
    Anonymous

• I have one that is so old I've had for years that doesn't work anymore. It was just a small cheap one I had bought. I think its in some box in the attic. Then, I got a new one that I got for free in the mail and I looked it up online and its a $50 value. My DH says I should give it as a gift or sale it. I want to try it out, but its in my bedroom and has been sitting in the package for months. I guess my DH satisfies me enough that I don't need to use it or I am just too tired from working way to much and being a mom, I don't even have time to try it out. But, no I don't think there is anything wrong with a mom having one!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I have 1 and a bullet-type thing, and I want more & better. I'm 30 and have 4 kids.
    Anonymous

• Girl, I'm 25 and I have one. As a matter of fact, I don't know a friend of mine that doesn't have one, single, married, or in a relationship.. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:44 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• That was rude of her , none of her business. Fire her. Clean your own house. LOL.
    Anonymous

• Several.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2010