2012?

I dont know where I have been but I am just hearing about this 2012 end of the world thing lol, what are they saying is gonna happen this time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Eh, nothing is going to happen!
    Anonymous

• yep world is gonna end...
    Can you imagine how screwed you would have been if you didnt know until dec 23, 2012...
    the world would have ended and you wouldnt have been there to see it happen!
    Anonymous

• I've heard that the poles are going to switch and i have also heard that this planet is going to get to close to earth which is going to do something or another. I think its all bs. They also say that something is going to happen because the mayan calender ends in 2012 and also people believe that this guy named Nostradamus made the prediction that the world was ending in 2012 and they say so far all his other predictions hae been correct. They even say he predicted that sept 11 was going to happen. I think its all false.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• LOLOLOL......
    Anonymous

• LOL... here is my thought on the Mayan calendar:  It was written on a STONE... it had to end at some point because the stone was only so big.  How could it have gone on forever unless they found a never ending stone.

Any way... that is my thought.

Anonymous

• The same thing that happened in 2000. NOTHING!

Answer by louise2 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2010