Has anyone ever been so confused....

I didn't know I was pregnant for the second time we had been trying and we stopped for a while due to disappointment well low and behold I loose my job and we get pregnant 3 wks later so apparently my job must of been stressing me out cause we have been trying for 2 years with no luck. So here is my confusion....When I got pregnant with my first child 6 yrs ago I knew I was pregnant didn't care what the tests said I knew it I was just too early to know but I knew it and I finally got a positive and verified it and I was. Well I knew it was going to be a girl I didn't care what anyone said it was a girl and low and behold it was a girl, but this one I didn't know I was pregnant at all I was shocked couldn't believe it when I looked at the stick and just took it for fun and I had a strong feeling it was a girl and now I think it's a boy so I'm confused lol anyone else go through this too sorry gals I'm venting too lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I knew I was prego before I took the test, but I thought it was a girl and it was a boy....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2010