am I the only one that feels the baby kicking at 15 weeks is that common anyone else feel it this is my second pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah.. you are the only person in the whole wide world. Maybe you should contact The Guiness Book of World Records. No.. this is totally normal. Sorry...
    Anonymous

• I felt movement at 15 weeks. Not often, just a few times. Everyone is different. And it did piss me off when people said, "oh you just have gas."
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:35 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• It must be because with my second I was suprised to feel her moving at around 13 weeks in there! Now with my 3rd I felt it moving on the inside about the same as with my 2nd.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• yup, with my second I felt the movement at about 12 or 13 weeks. I felt actual kicks a few weeks after that and then around 18 weeks you could feel them from the outside. It all depends on your body size and things like that. and espeically since this is your second pregnancy its a lot easier to identify what kicks are. I think a lot of us wrote off early kicks in our first pregnancies just because we didnt know =)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2010