help I can't take the fighting anymore that is all my 2.5 and 5 year old do is fight

they are both girls and all they do is fight I can't take it anymore. My youngest gets up at like 7:30 or 8 in the morning and all is good until my oldest gets up at like 9:30 or 10 the minute she comes downstairs I kids you not she isn't even up 4 minutes and they are fighting. They fight about anything and everything. Naptime my youngest goes down all is god as soon as she wakes they are fighting again. How do you feel with siblings that fight? I Know siblings fight, but I can't take it anymore. What can I do about them fighting all the freaken time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• My sister has 2 girls 6 and 4 and she says the same thing about them,lol. My best friend has 3 girls,1 boy and she says the same thing too!! For me, the kids that are here have a pretty big age difference so theres not so much fighting going on...well...with th exception of my one step son coming over and fighting with my son..grrr..thats a whole nother story though.
    We have a 15 month old and I am due with our last one this coming September..so I've been wondering the same thing...if they will fight all the time and what will I do about it.
    Make them sit and watch the Brady Bunch for 48 hours straight until they get it right? LOL! just kidding
    Guess I don't have much useful advice here..I'll be the one asking this in aboutu a year I'm sure,lol. So, I pretty much just want to say good luck and HUGS to you! Oh wait..I know..turn the radio on real loud and act like a crazy woman when they start fighting! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• My brother and I fought a lot as kids. Dad would make us sit on the couch for half and hour holding hands. If we talked to each other or started fighting again, the time would start over. He only had to do it a handful of times. We didn't like each other so we didn't fight so we wouldn't have to sit together.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

LMBO
    Anonymous