I'm so sick and exhausted

I can't eat, when I do sleep I have horrible nightmares, I'm super emotional and I feel like my bones in my legs are going to break when I walk, 'm 22.... My living situation is horrible and I go off of 2-3 hrs of sleep.... is this stress? I have no insurance but anytime I try to eat I get super sick and have the runs... what is wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Health

• I know I'm not prego since I just had my period
    Anonymous

• Go to a doctor. It doesn't have to be an actual doctor's office. I don't have insurance either, and when I need to go, I go to an urgent clinic that doesn't require appointments, but only has the assistant doctor people ( I am having a moment, don't know what they're actually called). I've never had a problem with it. The first time here cost $80, but, everytime after that only cost $50.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• What's the weather like there? It could be the heat. Not sure about the bones thing though. You might try taking Calcium & magnesium to help them.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Stress does cause several problems. Look up stress related symptoms.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2010