What do you think?

Well I just went to the hospital on Thursday and they did all sorts of tests long story short they said I was not pregnant.(yippie)Anyway so I got my period last month on the 16th. I got my period today and it is quite heavy but I really don't have cramps that bad and whatnot so I was wondering is it just an early period or could I be having a miscarrage I just wasn't too far along that it really hurts? Oh and by the way just about 5 or 6 days ago my left side was hurting really bad but I have a cyst in that side so I thought I was just ovulating from that side. So what do you think. Oh and do you think this warrents going to the Dr?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2010 in Health

• If they said you weren't pregnant than you probably weren't pregnant. Either way, there's not a whole lot you can do about it now.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Sara i am just worried because i had cervical cancer cells years ago and I always worry when it is something like this! But thank you very much!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Your LMP on May 16
    You went to the Hospital on May 28
    Your new period started Jun 5th

I would definitely go to see doctor again.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 5:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2010